Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

aM i iN L0vE aGAiN??

Assalamualaikum & good morning..
Moshi.. moshi..

Waaahhh.... in love again??
It is true babe??
Really??
Hu..hu..hu..hu.. of coz..
YES!!!!!! I'm in love again..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Actually..........


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I'm in love with this video..
I like this song..
It's remind me someone that who be in my heart before this and it takes almost 1 year and a half for me 2 erase him from my heart but....
Its hard and it takes a long long time for me 2 forget about him and our memories..
Hmmmm.... aigo.. dont sad sad lor..
I'm not sad anymore juz when i'm hear that song its remind me about us and the memories..
Just forget about it and enjoy....


I hope all of you enjoy this song....
adios amigos....
ja mata....





Enjoy ya.....



No comments: