Followers

Friday, June 7, 2013

..bACk aGaiN..

Assalamualaikum..

Morning..


I'm back again.. Perrggghh.. Long time no update from me..
Actually I just start working.. Not just la.. 1 year already.. 
23 Mei 2013, 1 year I'm working as a teacher..
ALHAMDULILLAH..

Before this I always update my blog (not always sangat la).. That time I'm still a student so I have time too BW or join contest..
But after I start working, I don't have time update my blog.. Always bz and no mood update blog..
You'll say .."ala macam dia ja sorang yang bz, orang lain pun bz gak tapi boleh ja update blog"..
Other people other people la.. Don't same me with other people..
Insha Allah after this I'll try too update my blog..

Feel sleepy already.. Good night and good morning..
Adios amigos..
Ja mata..
Assalamualaikum..



No comments: